اختر لغتك ^^

2010-01-15

My Dream



     I always dream about what I’ll be ten years from now. These dreams encourage me to bear with any difficulties I may have while I am trying to reach them. 


As a matter of fact, I should have been finished with my medicine studies Insha’Allah. And as I planned, I would  major in kids surgery.


     I see myself setting in my office watching a little kid walking out side with his family. With a smile on his face after  a successful surgery he had.  


Then a beautiful girl comes inside clinging to her mother with a tear in her eyes. Her face look scared and terrified, but after I speak to her, all that scare signs disappear and change to relaxation and relief signs. 


Later, I see myself setting with my gracious, handsome husband. Talking about our lovely two year girl, and her angelic look while sleeping. 


Then I fell asleep thinking about my next tiring but nice day.


     I know that reaching there will not be easy. And the upcoming ten years will be full of hard work and difficult times. And I need to be patient and determined at the same time. Maybe I must sacrifice some times. But just imagining that kid smile give me the power to go through anything.




ليست هناك تعليقات: